Looking for 2018 allocation at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeremyFXDWG

Reaction score
Looking for an allocation to order the truck I want at MSRP. I called 50 or so dealers this week and had no luck. I figured I would throw it out here if anyone had some leads. I have a local dealer that will do a courtesy delivery so I jest need to get the truck ordered.

Thanks
JP

16pawshouston

Reaction score
Just ordered a magnetic 2018 Raptor at Gullo Ford in Houston at MSRP. Dealt with Daryle Nelson...great guy, no BS. I believe they had 2 allocations when I ordered mine. Tell him Marc sent you.

whan

Reaction score
Looking for an allocation to order the truck I want at MSRP. I called 50 or so dealers this week and had no luck. I figured I would throw it out here if anyone had some leads. I have a local dealer that will do a courtesy delivery so I jest need to get the truck ordered.

Thanks
JP

Note not every dealer that you order from is willing to play ball on courtesy delivery for some reason. When I called around, a lot of dealers who had order allocations said they wouldn't do courtesy delivery. Don't know why, maybe they don't understand it?

OP
OP
J

JeremyFXDWG

Reaction score
I ended up finding one for MSRP in ME. I actually found 2 dealers in ME for MSRP and neither would do a courtesy delivery. I ended up getting at a dealer 5hrs away so I will just head up and grab it one day when it comes in.