GEN 2 Geiser front springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17FRaptor

Reaction score
I heard many people were asking about if Geiser is going to make front springs for the gen 2. Well they are and should be releasing in the near future. I got a set of the final product early and will be installing them on Tuesday. I will update with my findings. Yes they are progressive.

Attachments

• 20171006_144031.jpg
    20171006_144031.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 91

Big Johnson

Reaction score
I figured if I finally broke down and ordered a set of the rpg lift collars they would release these springs. Your welcome people.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested for sue I called twice asking about them and first time they never called back when they said they would and second time just didn't get an answer

OP
OP

17FRaptor

Reaction score
I have had good customer service with them so far. And I did not hear anything about them being different sizes.

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Truck gets here mid November. Credit Card on standby for these!!

Hope they work with 37s. If not, i'll make it work!

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geiser literally has people throwing money at them for these ... you think they would show some interest here or provide info at least

OP
OP

17FRaptor

Reaction score
They are on and ride great. Added 3 inch lift tho. So my front end is an inch higher than the rear.