People buying at MSRP=BS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP on ours 24/7 365. Goes the same for Shelby as well. If you are interested hit me up!

Matt6951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 1000 over msrp a few weeks ago on an 18, they wouldn't come off the msrp, but they did give me 3k more on my trade in(was originally going to get an fx4 lariat) so whatever. I paid a price I was happy with to get the truck I wanted.

Fogcitysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
I keep seeing posts about people buying at MSRP or less and only one actaully had proof. I have literally called dozens if not over a hundred dealers with raptors on their lots and not a single one will even come within 5k of msrp.
If you know of one please let me know but for now I think I am going to look for a Gen1 and be happy with that.

Ask for Donna at Bob Hurley Ford in OK. I just backed out of my MSRP order. The truck is being built.

WARaptor20

Reaction score
I too am toward the West Coast. You're obviously not trying hard enough. I got mine for $1500 under MSRP and courtesy delivered to a local dealer. Go auto trader and be prepared to make phone calls. Make dealers work against themselves. They make a perception that it's the holy grail, get past the BS and make an offer, you'll be surprised.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Option 1. Team Ford in Vegas. You probably have to get on a waiting list. This is where I got my 2017 and Team Ford is amazing!
Option 2 do a weekly nationwide search on Autotrader and cars.com. Most the Midwest dealers are selling at msrp and I found one in NJ and Tenn at msrp

wheelman76

Reaction score
Not sure this matters to original poster but I am getting $1500 under MSRP for an order that I am waiting to be picked up by Ford. I understand it might not be picked up but I am patient.

aizdaman

Reaction score
I got mine at MSRP at the Ford Store of Morgan Hill. They have a huge list of people waiting but all of their Raptors and Shelbys were selling/sold at MSRP.

Romans9

Reaction score
Paid a good bit over MSRP in Georgia but got a lot more for my trade in than expected to offset it. 2018 LF SCREW.