Looking for a Magnetic 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txsparky

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am looking for a magnetic 2018 Raptor , with 802a, Raptor tech, sunroof, tailgate step, bedliner, and cast wheels for sale at MSRP.

A couple of dealers have them but they want the $10k over.

My truck and house both flooded in the Houston Harvey mess and I can't wait to order one; so if any of you know a dealer selling a magnetic at MSRP, I would appreciate if you could drop me a PM.

thanks in advance

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mistake. I was under the impression only Lead Foot was available this year. I have never used the Ford website to build anything. I bought 2018 Oxford white after having 2 Gen 1 silvers.

OP
OP
T

Txsparky

Reaction score
I saw a leadfoot but I like the metallic better

I am also thinking about a white one

GutweinMCP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anything goes sideways we just ordered that exact truck last night at the store haha

16pawshouston

Reaction score
Hello fellow Houstonian. Just ordered a magnetic 2018 Raptor at Gullo Ford (I-45, Conroe/Woodlands) at MSRP. Dealt with a guy named Daryle Nelson...great guy, no BS. I believe that they still have allocations. Tell him Marc sent you.