Failed Tune Install - Truck Won't Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he had to unbrick it :)

Could be a new ECM. Could be MPT put a restore tune back on and then he flashed it back to his tune and rode off into the sunset. By his tone in messages though he seemed happy.

I wouldn’t be happy if I had to buy a new ECM.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be a new ECM. Could be MPT put a restore tune back on and then he flashed it back to his tune and rode off into the sunset. By his tone in messages though he seemed happy.

I wouldn’t be happy if I had to buy a new ECM.

Highly unlikely a pcm.. unless you think ford could get his truck in and install a new pcm on a raptor and send him on his way happy over the course of what 3 days? Yea I don't see that happening

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also forgot to add!!!
Over the past 5 years it was always a hit or miss just switching Tunes from one to another.

When I switch Tunes, I always go back to stock first before loading another Tune.

This is good advice and what my tuner told me to do, as well.

Boosted1

Reaction score
What happened to OP? I'd like to know what exactly happened and how it was rectified.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it’s just me, but I think if I sent out a mayday like this I’d be more inclined to come back and provide some follow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk