who has updated to SYNC3 VERSION 3.0 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It seems to have changed the radio EQ

Interesting.

To the person who has a busted nav.... mine did the same. Then I restarted the truck and it was all loaded and fine.

Anyway.... the update seems to have altered the sound coming from the factory head unit. Has anyone else noticed? Sirius isn’t as terrible and it seems they have augmented the bass and treble when using the satellite to offset the muddy compression. To my ear it’s better.

I also seem to think that the Bluetooth audio is cleaner and when attached to CarPlay the headunit actually sounds.... dare I say... pretty decent!

They tweaked something.... perhaps they are adjustments that B&O applies in 2018?

Beats me.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Nav came back after 1 day. I think it has to load all the maps and that it takes a really long time to do it.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm it doesnt take away the cool "raptor" spash screen on startup?

Confirmed. I still have the Raptor splash screen and everything seems to be working great on v3.0. Also, the wifi message only popped-up for me once and didn't come back after syncing the first time...which is good.

It does take the 20-30 min to update and def took another 10-15min to update the maps.