Anyone heard or know where I can a Patriot Camper X1 LE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I camped next to a vendor that had one at NW Overland Rally. He told me that they aren't yet available in the US but gave me a card for their US lead that is working on importing them. The loaded demo model he had retailed for $22k. Happy to give you the info if I can find it. Pm me if ur interested.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email last night from one of their reps that said they ship them here periodically. The next shipment is due to the west coast (Cali) around November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

racerjb

Reaction score
FYI, I tow a Xventure behind the raptor and it works awesome...just another option.

Attachments

• IMG_7878.jpg
    IMG_7878.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7868.jpg
    IMG_7868.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 103

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trailers are great if/when you can base camp!

IMO, the only trailers worth considering are ones you can sleep IN. IMO (again), you're carrying too much stuff if you're pulling a trailer and you can't sleep in it.

There are all kinds of teardrop type trailers designed for off roading that can also carry a good amount of stuff (and provide a quality kitchen too).

Here are just a few:

Summit - Colorado Teardrops

Teardrop Models | Voyager Adventure Teardrops

Pricing & Features