Ford Raptor Assault Racing School

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DallasDave

Reaction score
Has anyone else been to the Ford Raptor Assult Racing School in Utah?

Lots of people haven't heard of it but if you buy a new Raptor the 2 day event is free. A $1,499.00 value. They are booked up for the year but will start back up in spring. It cost me around $500 for air flight, car rental and hotel. Had a blast!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Wow, thanks for the heads up! Do they go over the audio/video/electronics in great detail? Asking cause that is the section this is posted.

OP
OP
D

DallasDave

Reaction score
Didn't know it was posted in that area. First time posting new subject. I think aminstrador makes that decision.

They will review mostly the Terain Modes and have you use them at different point on different coarses during the day. The lead guy has a Gen 2 Raptor so I'm sure he can help you with any questions you have on electronics.

They have like 20 trucks. After a short class they let you and one other person take a truck. You switch off at different points. They do limit you somewhat and you have to follow the leader at times but you can still get to see what all the electronic drive controls will do in the different Raptor modes. I was the only one in the group that got busted for going to fast on the desert portion but it was worth the short time i had to spend in time out!

It was a blast! You go up in the mountains and do runs in the desert terain.

FYI I would book today! They will fill up quick!!!
Hard to beat free!!!

4x4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they tell you the proper mode to be in when trying to park at Starbucks if there is an approximately 2" an hour rain?

**just bitter, on the wait list.**

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

The Assault is a great event. Definitely well rounded, but longer off road speed courses and the speed 'mode change' gravel course at the track if it was bigger could make it a lot more fun....but then there's liability of those that are trying to get yelled at! :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
D

DallasDave

Reaction score
I agree. The trucks are on loan from Ford so they don't want to mess them up. They fabercated the roll cage to bolt down at factory bed bolts locations. Which was pretty cool. Said that anything there installed they have to be able to remove it so it would be back to factory.

I was happy to hear that after 6 months the trucks are holding up great. Some issues with a couple engine fans and a few flat tires but no issues with suspension, motor, trans or electronic Raptor control modes. I drive it harder than I'll ever drive mine.

Mis Ruby doesn't like it to rough!! Haha!

georgesr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been to the Ford Raptor Assult Racing School in Utah?

Lots of people haven't heard of it but if you buy a new Raptor the 2 day event is free. A $1,499.00 value. They are booked up for the year but will start back up in spring. It cost me around $500 for air flight, car rental and hotel. Had a blast!!!

yep I went back in april. It was Great! I learned so much about our trucks and I got to drive a raptor like it should be driven. not the one that I actually own.:win: