2017 ruby red screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO LONGER FOR SALE

I need to sell my truck by February due to a military move to Germany. Im not sure on what its worth but I'm hoping to get $65,000 after all my additions and work. Located In Fayetteville, North Carolina. Im not willing to part the truck out as of now. I am in no NEED to sell this truck either. I will only entertain serious offers on the truck.

MSRP: $66,135 +TTL
-2017 Ruby Red SCREW 11,000 miles
-802A w/ Tech Package
-Beadlock wheels
-Tailgate applique
-Heated wheel
-Heated rear seats

Added since purchase
-OEM Ford Carbon fiber interior pieces. Shifter, Sync door, Dash Panel. $550
-Llumar Tint on front two windows to match rear windows $70
-Spray in BedLiner and Bed liner coated rear wheel wells. $600
-Bakflip G2 Hard Folding tonneau cover $750
-ARB Dual compressor in BajaMod mount, mounted under rear seat w/airtools $700
-RPG 1.5" leveling perch collar and alignment $250
-6x Rigid Radiance cubes on Nfab mounts in the front bumper $600
-WeatherTech Mats $200
-Built Right IND rear driver seat release $30
-Rappy Graphics misc decals $200
-Upfitter switch tailgate release mod $0

Total in aftermarket parts $3,950 before labor costs and alignment costs. I am not removing these parts from the truck, but I am increasing my asking price by $2,000 to include all the aftermarket parts, their depreciation, and the fact some people may not be fond of my tastes. I think this is more than fair, and again I do not plan on parting out.

Attachments

• IMG_2054.jpg
    IMG_2054.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2949.jpg
    IMG_2949.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_2265.jpg
    IMG_2265.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you've got to sell your Raptor. Thank you for your service!

My suggestion: Sell everything except the bed cover. Take off the SVC parts and the lights. Pull out the compressor. And sell them. You'll get a lot more money for them that way. If you sell your truck with that stuff there's no way they'll contribute dollars to your pocket IMO. Your truck is worth what someone is willing to pay for it and those accessories won't get you any more $$$.

Good luck with the sale and with your relo to Germany. Enjoy the beer!

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you've got to sell your Raptor. Thank you for your service!

My suggestion: Sell everything except the bed cover. Take off the SVC parts and the lights. Pull out the compressor. And sell them. You'll get a lot more money for them that way. If you sell your truck with that stuff there's no way they'll contribute dollars to your pocket IMO. Your truck is worth what someone is willing to pay for it and those accessories won't get you any more $$$.

Good luck with the sale and with your relo to Germany. Enjoy the beer!

Ive been thinking about going that route with it...But, I'm too lazy to pull everything out lol

But, I may end up having to pull some stuff off when I start getting haggled on the price. Ill even pull off the window tint and throw it away if someone wants to be Perry about $100 haha

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you could do is make a post with pricing on each item and if someone buys it then take it off.

...I want those rigids and the compressor heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you could do is make a post with pricing on each item and if someone buys it then take it off.

...I want those rigids and the compressor heh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im far too lazy for that. Lol but, if someone buys the truck and doesn't want the extras, I will remove them and post them for sale separately. Including all the CF interior parts

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C'mon - sell the stuff!

You'll have NO PROBLEM selling the ARB compressor and the other stuff!

I know that, but the thing is, I don't HAVE to sell the raptor.. I can take it Germany, and I just might. If I can't sell it as is for the exact price that appeals to me, its coming to Germany with me.

I have no motivation to haggle, or part her out. I simply will just bring her with me if my terms can't be met. The only reason I'm a tad bit motivated to sell it is because I'm entertaining the idea of purchasing a new Audi for my 3 years in Germany.

Last edited:

Campbellsoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to jump in a few days late, but I'm in Germany stationed in Ramstein. I'll tell you that it'll be tough to have over here due to the super small roads and parking places, but it's not impossible. You actually might have a decent shot at selling it over here...I've only seen two here in the 3 months I've been here.

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to jump in a few days late, but I'm in Germany stationed in Ramstein. I'll tell you that it'll be tough to have over here due to the super small roads and parking places, but it's not impossible. You actually might have a decent shot at selling it over here...I've only seen two here in the 3 months I've been here.

Yea, thats what I've been hearing about the roads and parking situation... Ill be stationed in Grafenwhor.

If I can't sell it here, ill most certainly take it to Germany and try things out myself. But, as of right now I'm looking into something smaller for my 3 years over there.