Remote Rez Fox Shocks reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SVC has these on the shelf, while supplies are limited we also have our next batch on order!

-Jeff

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Just curious who is running them or going to run them. Also waiting to see any back to back reviews of these vs the stock. Only concern, is people will probably think they are better due to the fact of they just spent $6k....so I am wondering if they are marginally better or significant.

Trying to decide if I want to do Eibachs on the front, with deaver +3, and rpg bumpstops.....or just get these shocks, simple install and may provide the performance I want?

We've installed a few sets now and the feedback has been very positive. A definite more planted on rd feel as well as a more control offroad feel. The added cooling especially out West kept the shocks from get shock fade to quickly when really beating on the truck. For those that like to tinker Adjustment is quick and easy.

48eedea02d771ce1a204aee16aee12a8.jpg

369bda4004bcea5cbc2e29c87c8713fd.jpgq

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Reaction score
So performance wise, what would be the difference? I understand that you can physically adjust "something". How noticable are those changes?

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These look awesome. I hope ford will offer some adjustability with the next version of the raptor. I would like better slower speed control. The fox 2.5's have high and low adjustments, ford needs them on the next 3.0 version.

D

Deleted member 12951

These look awesome. I hope ford will offer some adjustability with the next version of the raptor. I would like better slower speed control. The fox 2.5's have high and low adjustments, ford needs them on the next 3.0 version.

I highly doubt that will ever come to be. The average Raptor owner wouldn't know how to adjust them. One day I can see where the adjustments are done automatically via the mode you choose. There is a brand out there that let's you remotely adjust your shocks while you are in the vehicle, not sure how well it works but its a start in that direction.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I highly doubt that will ever come to be. The average Raptor owner wouldn't know how to adjust them. One day I can see where the adjustments are done automatically via the mode you choose. There is a brand out there that let's you remotely adjust your shocks while you are in the vehicle, not sure how well it works but its a start in that direction.

Yep, when the Gen3 comes out an is in the 90-100k range I could see it happening. Although I'd rather see a power wagon type electronically disconnecting sway bar. The stock 3.0s are enough shock for a majority of Raptor owners.

I've also got my doubts on most guys that run these new Fox offerings needing that extra cooling, but damn they do look sweet.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The stock 3.0s are enough shock for a majority of Raptor owners.

I've also got my doubts on most guys that run these new Fox offerings needing that extra cooling, but damn they do look sweet.

Couldn't agree more but that doesn't stop people from spending lots more money on a $70,000+ truck that will do more than 95% of the owners need.

I like what SVC had to say about these:

"We've installed a few sets now and the feedback has been very positive. A definite more planted on rd feel as well as a more control offroad feel. The added cooling especially out West kept the shocks from get shock fade to quickly when really beating on the truck. For those that like to tinker Adjustment is quick and easy."

Of course feedback has been very positive! How many people buy something and then post they regret spending the money? (People post negative shit all the time as we know, but rarely do they say, "I made a mistake buying this product - I "tinker" with the adjustments and don't know if it's better or worse. It sure looks good but I can't even tell if there's a difference let alone use it to its full capability").

I do enjoy watching people here pour money into their Raptors. It's one of the FRF spectator sports that makes this place so much fun to visit :ROFLJest:

--------------------

"One day I can see where the adjustments are done automatically via the mode you choose."

If that's your original idea it's brilliant! Even if it's not your idea it's brilliant! I can't see any OEM offering user adjustable shocks without a system to control the results.