Lead Foot Grey Haters ONLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels are 20" Rotiform Six-OR, Tires are Toyo Open Country R/T, I went with these tires versus a mud tire to cut down on noise and I'm shocked at how quiet they are - plus the ride didn't change much at all.

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Come on up to KC for some BBQ, i'll buy, and you can see the color in person :ROFLJest:

Those rims and tires look great. Did you get that setup from Chad at KC Trends?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Is ford doing this LFG color on the gt350r or the super duty trucks or is it just Raptors and F150's?

I am loving this color!

OP
OP
90slow50

90slow50

Reaction score
Rotiform posted this on instagram this morning. These are good shots. I'm assuming this is your truck.

knm0hKr.jpg

Yep, that's my truck.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Those rims and tires look great. Did you get that setup from Chad at KC Trends?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Is ford doing this LFG color on the gt350r or the super duty trucks or is it just Raptors and F150's?

I am loving this color!

Yes, KC trends.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good I am considering picking up those wheels and tires as well.

Local company out here in So Cal has them pretty much brand new with less than 1,000 miles on them. They are trying to sell them to me for $2K, not sure about the pricing though.

Looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free