Picked up my new 2018 Lightning Blue, couldn't be happier!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CanuckRaptor

Reaction score
So while I was supposedly getting a 2017 shadow black, since the dealer was willing to give me a few grand off of MSRP. However the 2017 trucks had a recall on it and can't be delivered for a couple of weeks. So I said to my dealer that if they cannot deliver within the week, i'm going to search for another one that's ready to be delivered.

Low and behold, the dealership upgraded me to a 2018 lightning blue with the same discount they gave me on the 2017, I said hell yah i'll take it! (although my first choice of color was AG, but lighting blue is definitely a close 2nd). This is probably the only dealer I've came across that's willing to negotiate on the Raptor, every other are either MSRP or 5K -15K above MSRP.

Loving every minute spending with this truck, and the color is hawt! :happy107: already thinking about a couple mods, exhaust for sure, leveling kit for the front and maybe wheels for next year. Okay here are some pics I took on day of delivery

Attachments

• IMG_6718.jpg
    IMG_6718.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_6719.jpg
    IMG_6719.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_6724.jpg
    IMG_6724.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey! So glad you finally found one! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
CanuckRaptor

CanuckRaptor

Reaction score
Thanks, there's nothing I don't like about the truck, what an incredible machine!

costnsg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, it looks almost identical to my Lightning Blue 2017. Wait, the doors are different on my SCAB.

Congrats. It's a beautiful truck and you'll like the blue better than that hot and hard to keep clean black one you were going to order.