Over MSRP???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found a 2017 at 1,000 over invoice last week. Unfortunately the dealer has to wait to fix the recall of the seat belt (no fix available yet). So it maybe another month before I can get it. So don't waste your time on the 2017's. Most dealers don't even know about the recall until they do the paperwork.

Full documentation on this recall should be available October 1st, at least that is what Ford is telling the dealers. How many trucks will fail the test and how available replacement parts are is a different issue. But I suspect dealers will prioritize their unsold inventory over customer repairs.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea finding one of these at MSRP IMO is a decent deal.

I just picked up my 18 SCREW 802A out here in So Cal area at MSRP. No games no hassle the dealer was straight up with me. Took me 6 months of bugging him until he had one available but when he did he called me right away and I went down next day to pick it up.

Had to drive 120 miles to get it in San Diego but worth the savings. Out here in the So Cal area all dealers are a minimum 10K over and most want $15-$20K over which is nuts!

I am glad I got one at MSRP after all this waiting.

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea finding one of these at MSRP IMO is a decent deal.

I just picked up my 18 SCREW 802A out here in So Cal area at MSRP. No games no hassle the dealer was straight up with me. Took me 6 months of bugging him until he had one available but when he did he called me right away and I went down next day to pick it up.

Had to drive 120 miles to get it in San Diego but worth the savings. Out here in the So Cal area all dealers are a minimum 10K over and most want $15-$20K over which is nuts!

I am glad I got one at MSRP after all this waiting.

True statement. I had to go to Arizona to get mine at msrp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just call dealers - start with those closest to you - and tell them you're ready to buy a Raptor at MSRP and ask them what they have in stock or coming in.

There must be 10 threads on this same subject

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just picked up a new LFG 2018 below MSRP here in AL for a project vehicle. They have a few more too.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As stated call around and you will a good dealer at msrp or below. Below is not as common but can happen. Don't play the adm over msrp game.