What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spent the morning cleaning my frame innards. What a f'ing hassle. DO NOT let it dry (which mine was, at least on the outside...Under still wet and a future disaster)e2096896b6294ec405e8986624754db7.jpg
a8e6ccf95d8ea668f2e91ce7841dc506.jpg
d29f9551a298d926f92cfe6d84986eff.jpg

So steep hill, powerful hose, and flush it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the BOLT kit?

No, this one is svc's dual shock kit. BOLT kit would not work with upright and/or stock uca. Bolt or any mid travel kit would be really nice to have but we've very strict laws about modifying truck. I'm already really close to being in trouble with bed cage/bypass rack.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Ordered a Tuffy under seat storage box. Tired of shit flying all over ...
Shipped the 40 inch E Series bar that I picked up used here on the forum back to Rigid for a small overhaul. Very easy process with their warranty department. Had slight condensation in the driver side corner, broke a bolt when tightening to the tab, the shell looked kind of shabby. Amazingly it is not costing me a dime except shipping cost, fantastic customer service.

Rigid has definitely great customer service, never had any issues with them. Should be like that with every company if there is real issues.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed engine oil and filter. Oil drain plug almost completely stripped, hanging on by a few molecules of metal. ****. Oil drain plug added to neverending list. Replaced air filter and cleaned MAF. Drained, cleaned and refilled stock P/S reservoir, backflushed little metal screen filter inside it with gas through the return line nipple. Replaced all of the 3 remaining T40 screws and one Tinnerman nut holding the skidplate oil filter drain access plate and the one that was missing. Luckily threats and cursing got the last little bastard out that was almost stripped into a circle before I had to resort to vicegrips and/or violence.

Attachments

• 20170909_120839.jpg
    20170909_120839.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 70

SVTblackraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice I have been looking into getting that, how much was it and where did you find it. I can only find plastic storage.
go to www.amazon.com it was $243.35 shipped, i have a sub so they make two versions. Not a bad price for the box that built like a tank. Two locks, two sets of keys, bolts into seat mounts....

Last edited: