Remote Rez Fox Shocks reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racerjb

Reaction score
Just curious who is running them or going to run them. Also waiting to see any back to back reviews of these vs the stock. Only concern, is people will probably think they are better due to the fact of they just spent $6k....so I am wondering if they are marginally better or significant.

Trying to decide if I want to do Eibachs on the front, with deaver +3, and rpg bumpstops.....or just get these shocks, simple install and may provide the performance I want?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
They're going to be better as far as tuning and cooling go. If you're not running hard and often, they might not be worth it to you.

diluted

Reaction score
If you're dropping 6k on new shocks and coil overs you might as well pony up just invest in a long travel suspension

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Who's paying $6k for these shocks? Not our customers...
@Stickman89

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Trying to decide if I want to do Eibachs on the front, with deaver +3, and rpg bumpstops.....or just get these shocks, simple install and may provide the performance I want?

If you improve upon the shocks for performance, then those items won't be one or the other, you will want deavers and bumpstop to compliment what you have now if you did get those, of course the Eibachs you wouldn't need.

We resell all that, let me know if I can help you with some options and quotes that are better than full retail.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Rick. I Will have a review soon. Just because the shocks are both 3" does not mean they will be even close to the same performance. The factory shocks on all raptors are budget built and internal bypass with no tuning and adjustable or cooling.

And to go full long travel is much more than just shocks to do it correctly is upwards of $20k+

b49d3ad95adec249e46d3f00594a0822.jpg

0f0490cc496211ba234302e0d94e8d08.jpg

b8f68a4b05100cd34d24e49b522b32bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Rick. I Will have a review soon. Just because the shocks are both 3" does not mean they will be even close to the same performance. The factory shocks on all raptors are budget built and internal bypass with no tuning and adjustable or cooling.

And to go full long travel is much more than just shocks to do it correctly is upwards of $20k+

b49d3ad95adec249e46d3f00594a0822.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pic so good my girl might even let me buy these now.