Ranger Raptor

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Now this looks like it would be a fun truck. Perhaps Ford will bring the ranger back to the US now.....
This seems like like something I would expect a v6 ecoboost in.

https://youtu.be/__YUso22hmY

I am also going to predict 4 more reposts of the same video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needs a lift-kit (just joking)
I was looking at Rangers before they discontinued them, but the interior was too small for me.
I look forward to seeing the redesign in the future.

Last edited:

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That does look like a fun truck. My wife wants the new Bronco when it comes out, hopefully there will be a similar version since it will be based on the Ranger platform.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More a Taco **** killer than an improvement over original raptor.

OG raptor is probably way more cushy, so no need to ponder.

At 45-55k they'll sell a million,

Ranger Raptor doesn't sound right, though.. maybe offer a Raptor package, but it's still a ranger.

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn. I want one.

It would be a perfect complement to the bigger brother....which is complete overkill for my off road driving, so then I could a also have a little truck that was complete overkill for my offload driving. Now how do I explain that to the wife?

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I want one for sure. I'm betting it'll have the 2.7L Ecoboost in it which should make good power. I just get the feeling it'd be ridiculous fun.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Damn. I want one.

It would be a perfect complement to the bigger brother....which is complete overkill for my off road driving, so then I could a also have a little truck that was complete overkill for my offload driving. Now how do I explain that to the wife?

I know exactly how I'd do it "Honey it's better on gas and it'll be my commuter vehicle" While thinking to myself "So I can beat the brakes off it on the dirt trails I see on the way home from work..."

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks Tacomish like. Competing with Toyota Tacoma? mid size...The stigma of the Ford Ranger is that its a grocery , errands round town type of truck. I am spoiled with the room that the Raptor offers and the menacing look. Let Ford do its marketing, next thing they will tell you it runs on chicken shit mixed with blueberries. This truck does not look like anything special IMO. And BTW **** gas mileage