If you had $15K, and a Gen 2, what would you do with that money... Go!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
With the less than $1k left over from buying 2 BD light bars, I’d buy a domain, hosting, build up a support base and start a forum that would ban the user formerly known as sasquatch77, and all his/her aliases, secondary accounts, and all his/her disciples.

Azvipers

Reaction score
I did wheels/tires, clear bra, RPG collars (Not yet installed), shorty antenna, led license plate lights, some rigid cubes/flashers, and window tint. Super happy with it

IMG_5137.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

Where on the truck did you install the clear bra? Just on the front?

sergio101bank

Reaction score
Take the money and invest it into something else, this truck is already as bad ass as it gets. Why spend more on it? Maybe make it look cooler with some upgraded cosmetics / parts but 15k is overkill IMHO.

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Ass Turbo upgrade with tune.

Save rest of money for potential replacement long block in case you blow the engine!

I'm just kidding, I really wouldn't do that to such a low mileage well-engineered factory engine!!!

Last edited:

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest extended warranty possible, just to eliminate concern forever of any mechanical failure. Then Deaver +3's in the back, new CAI, a tune, and save the rest for gas. Lol.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumpers
Intercooler
Uca's
Tie rods
Deavers
Bump stops
BD arc
Wheels
Bed cover