Invoice details here (full matrix, not just single vehicle)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

braptorin

Reaction score
Except the dealer doesn't add any value to the equation. In fact, they detract value. I'd prefer that the dealer lose money on each deal to make up for the hassle of having to suffer through the dealer experience. :biggrin:

Yup. The last two new car purchases in my family were both Teslas. We're doing capitalist "vote with our dollars" by putting money into the system we like (order online, zero shenanigans, straight from manufacturer, etc). I'd be buying a Bollinger B1 if they made a 5 seater truck version (and if I trusted they would really come to market... TBD). Bollinger Motors

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup. The last two new car purchases in my family were both Teslas. We're doing capitalist "vote with our dollars" by putting money into the system we like (order online, zero shenanigans, straight from manufacturer, etc). I'd be buying a Bollinger B1 if they made a 5 seater truck version (and if I trusted they would really come to market... TBD). Bollinger Motors

Does it really matter if the extra profits are going to a local dealer or funneled off to corporate shareholders?

While some people will point out factory dealers don't charge ADMs, how long is the wait-list for a Model 3? There is no free lunch. At least I was able to pickup a Raptor for MSRP five-days after I decided to buy one.

And to be honest, for most products you are better off buying from a third party that discounts because factory stores stick to MSRP. I'd much rather buy through amazon at a discount than full price through a company store.

If you don't like your local dealer, find another dealer.