2013 Ford Raptor Whipple Stage 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as the History of the vehicle goes, I am the second owner, the first owner was a meticulous guy that only ever towed his small wakeboard boat. The truck has a 3m clear coating sticker on the lower rockers and is shown in the pictures where its starting to peel. There is no dents or scratches to my knowledge other than where to topper rubbed the tailgate. Brakes are new, and the truck has had regular maintenance performed at Cornerstone Ford where the truck was bought new. I am a personal friend of the original owner and he collects cars, and is very picky about maintenance, so he was not off roading this beast either, he just bought a GEN 2 and I still am not completely sold on the jenny. I wanted something that I could beat my calky friend in his GEN 2 in and sound 100x more manly in doing so....LOL.

BTW Thanks for all the sale advice. I have too many cars, and I haven't had the time to get pictures and write up an add.

Sharp truck bro, good luck!

OP
OP
CBHolman

CBHolman

Reaction score
No I haven't, maybe I should?! I'm trying to debate whether a part out is my best option. I'd really like to find someone who appreciates the mods as much as I have though, because it's alot of truck for the same price as a stock pickup.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably should to get more exposure.

Parting out the suspension would definitely(IMO) earn you more $$$. Maybe the sound system too? Although I admit I'm a noob when it comes to that stuff.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Throw it on Ebay too would not hurt to try. List with a reserve and as many pics and details as you can.

OP
OP
CBHolman

CBHolman

Reaction score
I have posted it to ebay twice, but no luck there. As far as the part out, I will probably switch out the shocks, but I'm not sure on the sound system. That stuff is generally worth nothing used.

Thanks for the input gents, any help is much appreciated.