I got a quote to wrap the fender flares. Too much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just received a price quote from a nearby, reputable shop to wrap all 4 flares on my raptor for $150 per flare. I'm thinking thats a bit too much. Is it? What are you guys paying?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid 300 for the wrap installed on my hood, so 150 per flare sounds legit, it's a lot of work to wrap and stretch flares if you don't want to see wrinkles. You can always get a few quotes and see where that goes. Good luck and post pics!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
save the money and do it yourself. there are posts on "what did you do to your Raptor..." regarding this. browse through and you will find a cheaper solution. there is a catch, you will have to search though 700 plus threads. lol

chi_weezy

Reaction score
I was quoted $150 S well. They cost $190 for a brand new flare. I did Suntek Ultra on the majority of my truck and skipped the flares. Will just buy a new one if it gets messed up

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local shop that does a lot of vinyl work quoted me $200.00 for all 4. I really need to find the time to get it done.