Rappygraphics Steering Wheel and Visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wrek

Reaction score
any plans on making carbon fiber for the oval steering wheel sticker?

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my new ones yesterday and got them installed this morning. I like the design change. This color is Avalanche Grey as they did not have them in Ignot Silver. Unless you compare next to my old ones, you would never know they were AG. Actually think I think the AG better.

Compare these to the pics in Post #1 and to me these look much better. Now the real test will come over the next several days to see if they stick better....they are on more tackier material so fingers crossed. I think Josh said they were printed on same thing they use in house for wraps. Note I removed the OEM yellow stickers hence my need for tackier material.

Attachments

• New Visor Stickers.jpg
    New Visor Stickers.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 172

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, nice work hamster...and I thought I was the only one OCD enough to remove those stupid yellow lawsuit avoidance overhead stickers!! Having "you can be injured/killed" in three languages uglying up my interior is not cool! I've always removed them with hair dryer (heat gun too hot) and generally there is a very faint glue outline. Never thought of just covering.

Thanks for sharing, I like the blue oval cover for the steering wheel too.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The website is still down. Anyone know if he's still working with Ford licensing or did he let the business go...

PhilZx6

Reaction score
The website is still down. Anyone know if he's still working with Ford licensing or did he let the business go...
I saw a post on his Instagram story a few months ago about still working on getting licensed but i haven't heard anything since