GEN 2 Toyo tires 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Oh yeah total accident first post and my phone wouldn’t bring up desktop site sorry about that. Offset is plus 1 and weight is around 29-30 lbs for a 20

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

The front has to be adjusted in instruction kit it said the front will sit higher for a few days before it settles will be going back for minor adjustment later this week. TRUST I had same concern lol.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First off the blue looks sick!!!

Second off the 20" SIX OR weighs about 40lbs. That's definitely a heavy setup. That Toyo weighs 94lbs by itself (stock wheel and tire combined weighs 97lbs for reference) so that puts it around 134lbs per corner.

Either way, sick setup brother

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Thankyou idk how familiar you are with Jdm wheels but I stole the color from a rays Te37 the exact color was called misty blue. Yeah I was trying to find weight for 20 didn’t see exact number but didn’t add tire weight figured everyone knew that AHAHA. but yeah def on heavier side but I’m no bj Baldwin so I’ll be ok. Thanks again lol

Last edited:

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wheel and tire set up looks great.. I personally don't like Cali on trucks hopefully it settles or maybe deavers in the rear with bring the rake back to the truck. It's interesting there is no rubbing at lock did the shop have to trim for them to fit?

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
Cali? Yeah it does settle the front is currently higher in the front but not by choice the sleeve has to settle and it will be even height all around. NO SQUATTING HERE. And yeah slight trimming but nothing crazy and I rub at all but I think it’s because it’s by 12.5 not 13.5 those Forsure would rub.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good! I got 20x9 +1 Rotiforms in case I went to 37's in the future.

Questions:
1. I have 1.5" RPG in the front... think it would be ok?
2. Do you notice any engine performance loss with the bigger/heavier wheels/tires?

OP
OP
E
Reaction score
1. I am not sure I went with the svc collar because it’s adjustable the rpg is preset height isn’t it ? I didn’t wanna chance it even thought it’ll save you a few bucks
2. A tad slower but in sport seems just fine gonna look into the spd adapters though to give me some kick

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Yeah fashion grey bmw does some great colors maybe one day ford will do paint to sample or bmw individual so we can get some rarity in our trucks.