Best exhaust for 2013 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Being new to the raptor game I know many of you have swapped exhausts and been there done that, I want it to roar when I punch it but I often drive 65+ and don't want to die by drone. Looking for the best set up for the best of both worlds and know many of you have been through this! Looking for your wisdom!

Thanks in advanced!
-BK

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not gunna lie I was gunna go to get a full stainlessworks and still might think about getting it, but a cold air made the exhaust deeper and the flowmaster I got gave it a louder more aggressive sound without much drone at all

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a MagnaFlow after cat system on my 13 and it was my first mod. Very quiet and no drone when cruising but has a nice deep throaty sound when you get on the gas. Truck will be five years old in October and no rust issues and exhaust has withstood TRR events without breaking any welds or cracking!!

r1_hauler

Reaction score
Corsa Xtreme, no drone on highway but gets decently loud when on the throttle. Contact marylandspeed they have really good prices on corsa exhaust.

stevelp99

Reaction score
I'm really loving the Corsa Xtreme setup. My truck came with the corsa muffler and it was good fromthe start, but I wanted extra noise, so I added the corsa midpipe, and it didnt change much at first other than a deeper startup, Driving around normally is about the same as with just the muffler change, but when you go full throttle it has that nice extended exhaust note with all the pops that go with it. No drone at highway speeds. If your running general grabbers, they make more noise than this setup. I just switched to KO2s and the cabin is very quiet and refined at highway speeds.

mindgame100

Reaction score
Being new to the raptor game I know many of you have swapped exhausts and been there done that, I want it to roar when I punch it but I often drive 65+ and don't want to die by drone. Looking for the best set up for the best of both worlds and know many of you have been through this! Looking for your wisdom!

Thanks in advanced!
-BK

Dirtdeeds hands down with the J tube eliminating all droning..
:)

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and just get the Corsa Extreme and be done with it. I've had 4 different exhausts and love the Dirty Deeds best of all around town but it droned on the highway @ 75-85 enough to annoy me. The Corsa is wicked @ WOT, and the cold start up will wake the neighbors if you park outside but it is as quiet as stock on the highway.

Raptorchief

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Widow

I went with the Black Widow Venom 250. I got the muffler for $124 and paid an exhaust shop to put it in. I had them cut off resonator and dump it right before the axle for $100. I also had them use 3" piping. Cold start sounds very mean and around town cruising is very tame. Once you get out there and step on it, it opens up and everybody turns to look where that sweet melody is coming from. I have had absolutely no drone whatsoever, I mean none. I am now a Black Widow customer for life.