Wheel Spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in thoughts on adding wheel spacers to get a more aggressive look since there seems to be complications with going to bigger tires. Any insights that I need to know about wheel spacers?

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spacers might give you some of the same problems if you offroad since the tires will no longer tuck into the wheel wells when compressed.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Ive ran a 2" spacer on my 11 since new. Three raptor runs and no issues at all. Make sure you do your research and get a quality hubcentric spacer.

I considered spacers/hubcentric & wheelcentric bolt on adapters but just went with an aftermarket wheel. I've ran them before on high powered sports cars. You should be fine imo if torqued correctly. Especially for street use

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How big is "Aggressive"?

I would love to put 37 inch tires on the truck, but since that doesn't seem like it's an easy thing to do without issues, I was thinking about changing the stance with some wheel spacers instead of the larger tires. I won't be doing any hard-core off-roodng because I have other off-road vehicles, so probably just street use and some gravel roads for now.

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would love to put 37 inch tires on the truck, but since that doesn't seem like it's an easy thing to do without issues, I was thinking about changing the stance with some wheel spacers. I won't be doing any hard-core off-roodng because I have other off-road vehicles, so probably just street use and some gravel roads for now.

The stock offset will give you the least amount of issue with 37's. Pushing them out 2" would put the wheels 3/4" past where a Method wheel would sit making 37's pretty difficult to fit. Anything is possible. Just depends on how sharp you want to turn or how much you want to cut.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I would love to put 37 inch tires on the truck, but since that doesn't seem like it's an easy thing to do without issues, I was thinking about changing the stance with some wheel spacers. I won't be doing any hard-core off-roodng because I have other off-road vehicles, so probably just street use and some gravel roads for now.

As Customwheels said, stock offset will give the the least rubbing. Pushing the tires out further is just going to make it worse.