Looking to order 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BETEPOK

Reaction score
Couldn't find a post that would list proffered dealers by state/region.

I am in the process of getting 2018 and had to cold call dealers around until eventually landing on the dealer with a good price (MSRP and below).

Landed a dealer 300+ miles away, but I think I can do better.

If you ordered your 18, I am not sure if its against forums TOS, but it would be convenient to get to know which dealers are preferred for 18+ Raptor Orders.

I am in Atlanta GA: closest dealer is in KY (~6hr away)

BETEPOK

Khamis

Reaction score

I am in the process of getting 2018 and had to cold call dealers around until eventually landing on the dealer with a good price (MSRP and below).

If you ordered your 18, I am not sure if its against forums TOS, but it would be convenient to get to know which dealers are preferred for 18+ Raptor Orders.

BETEPOK
Thanks for this topic, am even looking on ordering 2018 super for a good price around cali

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

BETEPOK

When I was in the market, all the the best deals were in the midwest.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found a dealer in NC by my house that will do MSRP, others wanted 5k over still. They have 2 allocations coming. I guess I'm gonna jump on one of them