Switzer Performance For GEN2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sure a few of you are familiar with Switzer Performance. They're more involved in the GTR scene however one of my customers who just had his GTR built by them mentioned they are getting into Raptors as well. Their tune is pictured below however they will be releasing upgraded turbo's in the next few months from what I'm told. The ones they've been testing are said to be putting down 525-550WHP. Figured I'd open a thread to keep track of the progress.

Attachments

• switzer.jpg
    switzer.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 803

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome news, Switzer doesn't **** around and their GTR packages are bulletproof, quality stuff. 525 rwhp with a tune and pair of slightly bigger turbos would be a lot of fun.

Will be cool to see what they come up with, hopefully their experience with that VR Nissan platform translates over to the Ecoboost.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
550 at the rear would put it up over 700 at the crank. Would be very fast in the lighter Gen 2.

gtrraptor

Reaction score
This will be interesting to see. Switzer puts out great stuff and will be a nice addition to current tunes available. I know he is very well known in the gtr world and has amazing calibration skills

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power delivery looks very smooth as well, slightly better than factory. 410 rwhp would put that engine at 522bhp (assuming 21.5% drivetrain loss, which was derived from baseline of 353 rwhp compared to 450 bhp). Very impressive for a tune only on 93 oct.

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once the turbos are in fueling is gonna be the next issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk