Just Installed Borla Atak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think on a stock set up you will see any type
Of significant gains. You will need a CAI, Tune and new exhaust to benefit from the adpters. More air flow = more Hp but not if it is being restricted somewhere else I.e Ecm or stock exhaust set up with resonator

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where did you get it for $950?

I know the owner over there, he's got a Raptor too! There's one Satin Polished Tips cat-back in-stock and ready to ship out today.

The only thing to note is that these CORSA cat-backs are not CARB approved so they can't be shipped to California.

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya justbolton are great to deal with i have only positive to say about them and best price on the net , they dont charge the usual "RAPTOR" tax

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap i just installed the Borla Atak on My 2017 it is ridiculous loud. Lol the neighbours will not be happy. Something to consider if you are thinking of buying the atak it is crazy loud. I think Borla solved the sound problem of the V6 , just the looks of people when i open her up is enough for mw to tell you the sound problem has been solved.

I will do a cold start tomorrow and film it , i cant believe how loud it is . Great upgrade in my opinion should have come from ford like this

I have the ATAK on my grand cherokee srt. My girlfriend says she can hear me 3 blocks away. Considering getting them for my 2018 thats on order. Wont be quite the same but still.

Attachments

• conor.jpg
    conor.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 56

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ATAK on my grand cherokee srt. My girlfriend says she can hear me 3 blocks away. Considering getting them for my 2018 thats on order. Wont be quite the same but still.

I had the Borla s on my srt and it's not the same. Loud and great sounding vs Honda fart can sound is not the same. There are only small areas in the RpM range that sound good with the ECo boost. The V8 srt 392 just sounds like a beast and people complimented me all the time how deep and awesome it sounded.

OP
OP
Sungod661

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we have all agreed the v8 sounds better. The atak makes the ecoboost sound better . Actually it makes the ecoboost sound alot better but it will never be as good as the v8 which is the best sounding engine. That being said for me the ecoboost with the atk is a great sound

RUFdriver

Reaction score
I think we have all agreed the v8 sounds better. The atak makes the ecoboost sound better . Actually it makes the ecoboost sound alot better but it will never be as good as the v8 which is the best sounding engine. That being said for me the ecoboost with the atk is a great sound

I'm not sure about that, a flat 6 Porsche race motor is pretty damn impressive. Some others would say a Ferrari flat 12 is the best sounding motor. A big block V8 also sounds damn good. So I wouldn't say it's the best sound that's subjective, all good just different.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score

No, we have agreed countless times that these aftermarket exhausts make these ecoboosts sound stupid and silly.