Soon to be (hopefully) a 2018 Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ursusmajor

Reaction score
Hey all! I've been trying to find a 2018 allocation in SW Ohio at MSRP and so far, no luck. Having said that, I'm willing to go nationwide at this point if I can find the deal.

I do a fair amount of hunting/offroading and even though my current truck gets the job done, I've always wanted a Raptor. I tow a light enclosed trailer (around 3750 lbs) several times a year (usually 12-15 times for 450-800 miles depending on destination).

Originally, I wasn't going to buy a Raptor. I had plans on getting a 3/4 diesel because it was more practical but then I drove the Raptor and that plan disappeared.

If anyone knows of any open allocations at MSRP(anywhere in the nation really) please let me know.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM Sent

Hey all! I've been trying to find a 2018 allocation in SW Ohio at MSRP and so far, no luck. Having said that, I'm willing to go nationwide at this point if I can find the deal.

I do a fair amount of hunting/offroading and even though my current truck gets the job done, I've always wanted a Raptor. I tow a light enclosed trailer (around 3750 lbs) several times a year (usually 12-15 times for 450-800 miles depending on destination).

Originally, I wasn't going to buy a Raptor. I had plans on getting a 3/4 diesel because it was more practical but then I drove the Raptor and that plan disappeared.

If anyone knows of any open allocations at MSRP(anywhere in the nation really) please let me know.