Rappygraphics Steering Wheel and Visor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At first I pulled off the OEM yellow color visor stickers. Used steam and came off no problem. But it left residue. Cleaned one of them, but still could see at certain angles. So added these graphics. They are Silver which are not listed on Rappygraphics web-site, but just called and asked....no problem. NOTE: I did have a problem getting them to stick at first having removed the OEM labels. Contacted Rappygraphics and he said heat will activate the glue so I flipped the visor forward so they would bake in the sun. All good now.

Visor_zps9gh2skul.jpg

I just did not like the blue Ford on the steering wheel.....the blue bugged me not the Ford. So added this a couple of weeks ago. NOTE: White specs just dust.

Ford%20_3_zpswj7yuiyt.jpg

Before and after.....

Ford_1_zpsc9farlwu.jpg

Ford_2_zpseujtc9yx.jpg

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first I pulled off the OEM yellow color visor stickers. Used steam and came off no problem. But it left residue. Cleaned one of them, but still could see at certain angles. So added these graphics. They are Silver which are not listed on Rappygraphics web-site, but just called and asked....no problem. NOTE: I did have a problem getting them to stick at first having removed the OEM labels. Contacted Rappygraphics and he said heat will activate the glue so I flipped the visor forward so they would bake in the sun. All good now.

Visor_zps9gh2skul.jpg

I just did not like the blue Ford on the steering wheel.....the blue bugged me not the Ford. So added this a couple of weeks ago. NOTE: White specs just dust.

Ford%20_3_zpswj7yuiyt.jpg

Before and after.....

Ford_1_zpsc9farlwu.jpg

Ford_2_zpseujtc9yx.jpg
Where did you get the steering wheel badge? I like it, I'm gonna copy you.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anything to mask the blue oval is cool in my book (sorry Ford die-hards!).

But seriously, this looks great. Subtle and tasteful!

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never thought I'd be dropping money on aftermarket modifications for my car keys.
But I am.

Pankster

Reaction score
Does the blue from the oval show at all once the decal is installed? On some installations I've seen blue edges, on others it's completely covered.