2014 SVT Raptor screw, Oxford White - like new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm somewhat shocked I still have this truck... I've been driving my new rig for a few weeks and I'm signing a P&S on a new house this week... if anyone here wants to take it for $45,900 it's yours.

Freshly detailed and just waiting for a new owner now. You're all going to kick yourselves for not buying this one!! hahaha

Me too. Are you advertising anywhere else?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck sales go soft in the middle of the summer. Same pattern every year. Beautiful truck and looks like it was very well taken care of. GLWS

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Are you advertising anywhere else?

I have it on ebay, cars.com, autotrader and in a few other forums that I frequent. like SZDZMTR just said, I'm thinking it's just the time of year and would probably pick up in another month or so. I'm not going to give it away just because it's taking longer than I anticipated so if it doesn't go soon I'll hold it until the end of the summer and put it up again... probably for more than the $45,900

14gti

Reaction score
I'm somewhat shocked I still have this truck... I've been driving my new rig for a few weeks and I'm signing a P&S on a new house this week... if anyone here wants to take it for $45,900 it's yours.

Freshly detailed and just waiting for a new owner now. You're all going to kick yourselves for not buying this one!! hahaha

This is a smokin' deal. Good luck with the sale, If I didn't already have a 2013 I'd buy it today!

OP
OP
Jme

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a smokin' deal. Good luck with the sale, If I didn't already have a 2013 I'd buy it today!

Thanks... it actually sold yesterday to a dealer in PA. I still wish I could have sold it to someone here that would appreciate as much as I did but the owner of the dealership is really into Raptors. Said he buys as many as he can and he's currently driving a silver 14 Screw.

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks... it actually sold yesterday to a dealer in PA. I still wish I could have sold it to someone here that would appreciate as much as I did but the owner of the dealership is really into Raptors. Said he buys as many as he can and he's currently driving a silver 14 Screw.

Which dealer did you go through?