The life of my 2013 Black SuperCab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 Ford F150 SVT Raptor
Build Number 1760 of 19688
Build Date: 10/12/2012
Purchased on 6/16/2017 with 56,249 miles

I'll keep this first post update with my current modifications

Current mods:
* Rebuilt Fox 2.5 Shocks on mid perch with flutter stacks
* SPC Heavy Duty Alignment Kit
* Fuel Anza 17x8.5 +6mm Wheels
* Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 35x12.5x17
* Morimoto EvoX-R Projectors
* Morimoto XB 5500k HID bulbs
* Baja Designs Onx6 20" light bar
* Baja Designs XL80's on hood mounts
* Baja Designs Squadron Sport chase lights on SDHQ bed mounts
* LED Reverse light bulbs from VLEDs.com
* LED tag light bulbs from VLEDs.com
* LED cargo light bulbs from VLEDs.com
* LED puddle light bulbs from VLEDs.com
* Black mirror reflector lenses
* LineX Premium bedliner
* ProLab BIO-PROGARD Undercoating
* Tuffy Under Rear Seat Lockbox

Day 1 for me, I love this thing:
IMG_20170617_1937028.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rkneeshaw

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have really been enjoying this truck.

One of my first mods was to add the black mirror reflector lens covers

IMG_20170702_2130275.jpg

Trying to work a deal on an extra set of shocks I can send in for rebuild and get them set for mid-perch. In the meantime, I decided to proactively tackle the fuse 27 issue, just so it doesnt crop up at an inconvenient time

IMG_20170709_0905579.jpg

OP
OP
rkneeshaw

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm already in line! I think I might still have another 5 weeks to go before its my turn so I'm still hunting for a spare set someone might want to sell so I can send them in for rebuild a little quicker.
Makes no sense...You are going to spend the $$$ money buying a set of used shocks, spend on shipping (not cheap) get Paul rebuild them $$$$ instead of just have wait for Paul to call you and get a set done the same day the way you want it if you want to upgrade them. He will send you a set that is done, swap it, ship yours back and wait for core charge to be credited to your account. No down time and you are not paying to buy a used set. Use that money for another mod....I get it the excitement of having this cool truck, can not wait to get things done NOW. Be patient, my friend, pace yourself...lol

OP
OP
rkneeshaw

rkneeshaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes no sense...You are going to spend the $$$ money buying a set of used shocks, spend on shipping (not cheap) get Paul rebuild them $$$$ instead of just have wait for Paul to call you and get a set done the same day the way you want it if you want to upgrade them. He will send you a set that is done, swap it, ship yours back and wait for core charge to be credited to your account. No down time and you are not paying to buy a used set. Use that money for another mod....I get it the excitement of having this cool truck, can not wait to get things done NOW. Be patient, my friend, pace yourself...lol

Well I could sell my shocks afterwards and make up the cost so it would be the same in the end. But, you're not wrong, patience is so hard!