Width of Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently driving a Denali XL so I am lucky to be already used to that large turning radius, but even the raptor is a lot bigger than that car.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

What about going through drive throughs?

I also went from a Yukon XL to the Raptor. It's really no big deal, you quickly get used to the size of it. As others have mentioned, some parking spaces will simply be too tight, but I've just learned to park further away so I can take two spots if need be (if the lot isn't packed).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 360 camera makes parking a piece of cake.

Agreed. The 360 Camera is very helpful. I fit through everything I use to in my 07 F150 but am too scared to use a carwash. It grows on you. I text and drive a lot so I find myself crossing into other lanes but that's not the trucks fault.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
78" or so... Someone here has an exact answer I know... I had the same concerns with putting a 1.5" RPG and 37's on.

I have 35's and the 1.5" Collars and i have 6 inches or so to spare.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be going from a Ford Escape to a 2018 Raptor. I know it'll take some getting used to but I want the truck enough to not care.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. The 360 Camera is very helpful. I fit through everything I use to in my 07 F150 but am too scared to use a carwash. It grows on you. I text and drive a lot so I find myself crossing into other lanes but that's not the trucks fault.

Really cant beat this truck for distracted driving. Turn on the lane assist and the adaptive cruise control. Is dam near like setting the auto pilot in the plane
Love it when the red lights on the dash start flashing and sending a warning. You really dont need to look up, just hit the brakes quick.