Width of Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
need 2 parkin' spots > way too effin wide @ bk$

Attachments

• IMG_2248.jpg
    IMG_2248.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only thing I've ever had trouble with are some drive through car washes not willing to accept how wide the raptor is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've heard that plenty - though the Waterway near me is fine. I've used it for five years with no issues.

Still, I wouldn't try any random one that I don't know. Some of them definitely don't fit.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm never mad when one tells me I won't fit, I am however when they tell me I do and then I don't haha. I have never had anything break on my truck from a car wash but I did end up breaking one of their machines. I'm now a lot more picky about where to go, I'd do it myself but it's around 112 with 100 percent humidity where I am now and I'm not that dedicated.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it depends on where you live. I am in the Dallas 'burbs, and I haven't had many issues with the width of the truck... but if I lived in someplace like Boston or San Francisco, I'd be singing a different tune.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it depends on where you live. I am in the Dallas 'burbs, and I haven't had many issues with the width of the truck... but if I lived in someplace like Boston or San Francisco, I'd be singing a different tune.

This is definitely the most important part of it.

Where are you located? There may be some people nearby who can tell you their experience driving a raptor..

You mention you currently DD a Denali XL I think you'll be fine with the Raptor

OP
OP
F

fordraptor101

Reaction score
This is definitely the most important part of it.

Where are you located? There may be some people nearby who can tell you their experience driving a raptor..

You mention you currently DD a Denali XL I think you'll be fine with the Raptor

I live in the suburbs so I won't have to be doing any city driving or anything like that too often I would expect.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Coming from a midsize SUV, the size was a lot to get used to, but it is only 6" wider than a standard F-150. I love the 360deg cam and use it all the time when in close quarters. The tall sidewall tires are also forgiving for the inevitable curb checks. If I had 22" rims they would be trashed by now.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After 10 minutes you won't notice any difference and frankly won't care if you do.