Wyoming Trail Days - August 4-6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be there later in August for the eclipse. I already have a trip the weekend before this one, so I don't think I can make it. Busy summer!

I hear ya. I hope I can catch you when you're up here if only for a little while.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im picking up a motorola 110watt vhf thursday morning before i head up. unfortunately my icom got fried.

in order to get everything to the event on time, we will be closing registration on the 26th. so make sure you get in. (gotta get decals with your truck number printed and shipped). its gonna be a fun one. at the very least you can watch me get stuck in the sand dunes @Trick_Raptor

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome day saturday. 4 hrs of dirt right into the sand dunes. all high speed and fun drifts. i hit 108 today (damn limiter) on a dirt trail. maintained it for about 2 miles. i will try to post a prerun recap, but..... im terrible. just take my word for it. its well worth calling in sick to work, or just quitting.....

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, there's just a little bit of high speed running out there. And some nice twisty sections!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free