Push Start install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ASars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no key i went with a push start system.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BYV1YMW/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
keyless, just a fob.
and i have a regular F-150 radio bezel to the TC button above the radio touch screen works instead of tc disable down on the console as with stock raptors

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

oh and as a warning to any in interested in the system do not pay 600+ for it i watched it on amazon and they sent me a warning when the price dropped and it fluctuated from $600, to $280 and a staged it at $280 it keeps going back and forth.

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ASars, looks awesome. I love your placement of the push start button. How long would you say the install took? If I got it installed at a professional shop, how many hours would you say I'm looking at paying for the install?

Thanks!

OP
OP
A

ASars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure on the actually remote start system, I'm doing it my self as with the button install.
I've only mounted the button, and swapped out the drivers door handle with the one with the access button. as far as the button goes it took about 2 hours but a lot of it was experimenting tried a few different ways to cut and widen out the hole. i ended up using a cutting wheel and then grinder tips with my drexel. once i got the right tools on the task it only took like 40 min slowly grinding and test fitting. ill get you come close ups of my final placement and if you like it and are interested ill gladly do the button mont for free just cover the cost of shipping and jb weld steel stick (used to mount the button in place.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

as i get into the install of the full system ill post updates on install time. its going to be a slower project as I'm about to do a full suspension swap in the next week or so. then ill be ready to dig into the remote start system.

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool...but not sure why. I enjoy my key, but to each his own.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer @ASars. I just ordered the kit and it will most likely be a slow install for me too. So don't worry about me. Attack your suspension, that's wayyy more important. I may have a few questions for you but it probably won't be too soon. Thanks again!

OP
OP
A

ASars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no problem, glad to answer any thing i can. ill be sure to update as i go.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Cool...but not sure why. I enjoy my key, but to each his own.

just a project for the sake of doing a mod really. seamed like a cool mod. i didn't expect to get all my suspension parts as fast as i did, found a lot of great deals on take off from members on here originally picked up the push start kit as a mod while i hunted for parts and planed out my suspension.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This is really cool. at $280 it might be a fun weekend project. I need to order a new upfitter bezel anyway.

What'd you do with the Hill Descent button? Or is this getting mounted somewhere else?