2017 Raptor stock security systeem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed this . Works good on arming with keyfob. Haven't got it to arm with 802a door handle thumb push. Is there a programming issue or what am I missing

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m kind of reminded of

noise makers and remote disable are nice and all but, to paraphrase the commercial, what good is a monitor if you don’t do anything about it?

I’m thinking, something more like this

or this

Maybe fill the cabin with medical grade giggle gas, mellow potential joyriders and thieves out for easy police pickup?

D-Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alarm not arming with thumb push on handle.

I installed this . Works good on arming with keyfob. Haven't got it to arm with 802a door handle thumb push. Is there a programming issue or what am I missing

Dewalt - the thumb sensor is not used to arm the alarm. The alarm is armed in three ways. 1. Depress the lock button on the inside door panel. 2. Simultaneously depressing the bottom two buttons on the door code entry panel. 3. Depress the lock button on your key fob.

Thanks - D-Dub

D-Dub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Internal Alarm Sensors

I believe the internal sensors are on all Raptors, just not the remote access or shock sensor modules.

hmgt3

Reaction score
I've ordered the part but I couldn't find instructions on how to install. Does it go under the dash on the drivers side or passengers?
Any info from your will be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

1DXmk2

Reaction score
I've ordered the part but I couldn't find instructions on how to install. Does it go under the dash on the drivers side or passengers?
Any info from your will be a great help.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Mounts under the driver's side. There should be instructions in the box with the module, but it is pretty simple. Most difficult part is getting it zip tied in. I ended up using one zip tie and some double sided tape to hold it in position. If you've already received it and didn't have instructions in the box, they should be available on line. If I remember correctly, there are just two connectors. No programming required, completely plug and play.