Looking for a GEN 2 in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any dealer recommendations? Best I can find is 15k over which is just insane to me considering over 17k units were produced just in 2017. Would love some input on if this is just the way it is still or if people are doing better.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, as mentioned above - buy out of state. I flew one way to pick mine up in TX, then drove it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
In So Cal? Prepare to bend over. Maybe take some muscle relaxers before you go to the dealership...

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used RaptorFinder and called dealerships in state, out of state and the distance grew until I found a Raptor I wanted at MSRP.

It worked out well as I drove my trade in to the dealership and drove the Raptor back home.

Research, call and call and you'll find one - they're out there!

(I've had 2 SoCal dealers reconnect with me to tell me they have more Raptors for sale at over sticker prices - one proudly said they have 4 Raptors and only one of them would they "let go for $10,000 over sticker").

Please - all of you - if you talk to a dealer (I've talked to several) who asks you where you can buy a Raptor at sticker - do NOT tell them where or what dealer. The reason they're asking is because they want to buy Raptors at sticker and sell them at $10-$20+K over sticker. The greedy bastards are keeping the prices up by reducing the supply. Hopefully a number of them will be stuck with trucks they've bought at sticker.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

nice 801a ag at fairview ford in san beradino. talk to mihn. the mark up is 10k. yes that is where i got mine from. 5k premium and 5k convenience fee is how i look at it.

That's how you look at it. You don't want to know how I look at it.

Last edited:

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used RaptorFinder and called dealerships in state, out of state and the distance grew until I found a Raptor I wanted at MSRP.

It worked out well as I drove my trade in to the dealership and drove the Raptor back home.

Research, call and call and you'll find one - they're out there!

(I've had 2 SoCal dealers reconnect with me to tell me they have more Raptors for sale at over sticker prices - one proudly said they have 4 Raptors and only one of them would they "let go for $10,000 over sticker").

Please - all of you - if you talk to a dealer (I've talked to several) who asks you where you can buy a Raptor at sticker - do NOT tell them where or what dealer. The reason they're asking is because they want to buy Raptors at sticker and sell them at $10-$20+K over sticker. The greedy bastards are keeping the prices up by reducing the supply. Hopefully a number of them will be stuck with trucks they've bought at sticker.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

That's how you look at it. You don't want to know how I look at it.

lol i believe you may look at it like i am part of the problem with the adm. either way you look at it is really irrelevant though. i got the exact build i wanted at a price i was willing to pay. and i didn't go through the hassle of ordering another truck either. so far there are 2 of my exact build and i got the first one built. and yes i am using it as designed, no pavement princess here. got scratches and trail adjustments already. it is just a truck i wanted and will replace if it gets totaled. for me going out of state wasn't an option. that is why i said a convenience fee.

also i know about the dealers buying out of state and adding to the msrp. ken grody told me that is what they were doing and that is why the couldn't accept my offer.