Android Auto on Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably already know this. The reason I bring it up is because I just found out LOL.

Android auto only works when the USB is plugged into the top port in the truck.

Like I said you probably already know, so of so, disregard my response...ibut I thought I'd throw it out there just in case, since I myself just figured that part out.:baby:

thanks, I did try that. I tried a bunch.

Its a pretty simple process, not sure what is up.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, I did try that. I tried a bunch.

Its a pretty simple process, not sure what is up.

Did you try a different cable? Might want to give it a try.

Overall the only thing I like about Android auto is being able to text with voice. And having a little bit better control over podcasts...The rest is meh in my humble opinion.

Dr. Hunter

Reaction score
Android audio is much better than car play and had been flawless for me the only trouble I had was using a ****** cable at first but after changing to a proper cable its been fine

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you try a different cable? Might want to give it a try.

Overall the only thing I like about Android auto is being able to text with voice. And having a little bit better control over podcasts...The rest is meh in my humble opinion.

All I want is for google maps to work, my 801a doesnt have nav.

I could try a different cable I guess. My music will play through android auto, thats it.

Theres only like 4 steps in the video I saw. I get to the point where you turn on android auto, and in the video he plugs it in and gets a popup on the truck screen to connect, I never get that.