What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha. Yeah Josh did tell me that it is a two piece design. He said nobody can figure out how Ford is doing it in one piece. Probably why it cost so much from factory.

I forgot, I told Josh to place the F-150/RaptorSVT on it ahead of time and ship it already done. Knowing my lack of skills, I would mess it up.
Rick you should have shipped him your whole hood to get wrapped instead. lol

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gonna pay someone to put it on. I've messed up too many smaller stickers, ain't even going to attempt it on this.
They make it so easy on the install video. In fact you really need two people to do it. I had my mechanic help me. Also the bottom part is tricky, you really have to stretch the material to avoid wrinkles. I still ended up with a tiny blemish on that part, but oh well....Post the pics when you get it done

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bought a 2013 Terrain Scab.

After selling the 12 Screw, I wondered about getting a Hellcat/Gen2/etc but I always had a soft spot for the Gen 1 Terrain, especially in the Scab layout. Well, I found one.

Was pleasantly surprised at how well the truck was condition wise. No scratches, driver seat looked brand new, and the red stripe on the steering wheel was bright red.

I'll get pics up in the AM, as photobucket went to shit.

20170716_163740-X3.jpg

20170716_163728-X3.jpg

Last edited:

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a 2013 Terrain Scab.

After selling the 12 Screw, I wondered about getting a Hellcat/Gen2/etc but I always had a soft spot for the Gen 1 Terrain, especially in the Scab layout. Well, I found one.

Was pleasantly surprised at how well the truck was condition wise. No scratches, driver seat looked brand new, and the red stripe on the steering wheel was bright red.

I'll get pics up in the AM, as photobucket went to shit.
What'd you pay for it if you don't mind saying? I would have loved to have found a Terrain or Ruby Red Scab when I was buying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What'd you pay for it if you don't mind saying? I would have loved to have found a Terrain or Ruby Red Scab when I was buying.

42k.

Yea, was determined to either wait out for a clean/low mile Terrain Scab or a 17/18 at or below MSRP(801a).
Well, found the Terrain Scab first. No regrets.

Going to try to keep it stock till my mini me arrives.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
42k.

Yea, was determined to either wait out for a clean/low mile Terrain Scab or a 17/18 at or below MSRP(801a).
Well, found the Terrain Scab first. No regrets.

Going to try to keep it stock till my mini me arrives.
Very nice. If my 12 Screw didn't have the mileage it does I would be looking to make a trade offer on a 13 or 14 Scab. I'll just have to enjoy the ol girl as she is.