2017 Raptor Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary4lesmack

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i work for a Ford dealership in southwest Wisconsin. we have a new Raptor in and available. It is a 2017 crew cab in Avalanche. it is an 802A and it has the moonroof, hood graphics package, tailgate applique, heated steering wheel, and heated rear seats! attached are a few pictures of it, and the window sticker! We have this raptor priced out at MSRP!! message me or email me if you want any more information on it! my email is [email protected]

Attachments

• Raptor1.jpg
    Raptor1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 412
  • Raptor2.jpg
    Raptor2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 412

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it fair to say dealers who couldn't get the 10K+ over MSRP are in a mad struggle to offload 2017's at sticker (maybe even under) now that 2018's will be soon available?

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Is it fair to say dealers who couldn't get the 10K+ over MSRP are in a mad struggle to offload 2017's at sticker (maybe even under) now that 2018's will be soon available?

Nope. They will sit them all right next to each other with same ADM. When the newest, revised Raptor comes out, you will see these older, unsold units selling at invoice or less.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just placed an order under msrp and most dealers I contacted locally were either at MSRP or quickly went down to it once they realized I was a serious buyer. I only had one stick to an ADM and he has the same 3 2017 sitting on his lot that he had last month.

Last edited:

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just placed an order under msrp and most dealers I contacted locally were either at MSRP or quickly went down to it once they realized I was a serious buyer. I only had one stick to an ADM and he has the same 3 2017 sitting on his lot that he had last month.

That's good to know. I would like to know where these dealers are at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk