GEN 2 Phone mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj71109

Reaction score
I like that location too.

What mount are you using for this?

It's the proclip mount. Doesn't effect vent flow and is very sturdy. Still love mine. I've had them in all of my cars and now have my bosses using them. Best part is no need for a case or anything attached to your phone, if your like me and like a nice sleek phone the way it was designed to be used.

Ford F-150 2015-2018 ProClip Center Mount - Extra strength mounting platform*-*ProClip USA

That's the mount for the truck, then you just need to buy the cradle for your phone. Their website is very user friendly.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the proclip mount. Doesn't effect vent flow and is very sturdy. Still love mine. I've had them in all of my cars and now have my bosses using them. Best part is no need for a case or anything attached to your phone, if your like me and like a nice sleek phone the way it was designed to be used.

Ford F-150 2015-2018 ProClip Center Mount - Extra strength mounting platform*-*ProClip USA

That's the mount for the truck, then you just need to buy the cradle for your phone. Their website is very user friendly.

I'm a fan of ProClip and have had them in multiple vehicles, too. However, IMO, this is worst mount I've ever seen from them. I can't believe there's no panel/gap anywhere for them to affix their mount in a more stealth fashion, like they do in just about any other vehicle. I don't like my vents blocked either, but I may keep looking for a more trick solution this time around.

MikeH

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love this one. Works very well. Clean look, like a floating phone.
iOttie iTap Magnetic Air Vent Premium Car Mount Holder. You can get on Amazon.

Mktboss

Reaction score
Another vote for proclip but Instead of cradle I simply attached a magnet from amazon and it works perfectly. Save $$ and easy to use with multiple devices

Attachments

• IMG_4149.jpg
    IMG_4149.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 244

rock342

Reaction score
I love my other ProClip mounts, but the one with the huge bar across the dash for the Raptor doesn't do it for me at all. I went with a Panavise this time - have used before in my Jeep. 100% bolt on so it's not moving, and i combined it with a cheap PopSocket stick on mount, but that may change to a ProClip phone holder... we will see how the pop socket works on rough terrain ....

Amazon Panavise for F150

thumb.php

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my other ProClip mounts, but the one with the huge bar across the dash for the Raptor doesn't do it for me at all. I went with a Panavise this time - have used before in my Jeep. 100% bolt on so it's not moving, and i combined it with a cheap PopSocket stick on mount, but that may change to a ProClip phone holder... we will see how the pop socket works on rough terrain ....

Amazon Panavise for F150

That's more like it...still flummoxed as to how ProClip deviated so greatly on the F-150 mount. Great find..thx!

ss_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2751.jpg
    IMG_2751.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2752.jpg
    IMG_2752.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2753.jpg
    IMG_2753.jpg