GEN 2 Sto N Sho License plate modified

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All this talk about grills in this thread, but I don't see a grill at all in any of the pics. I do see a fugly grille tho.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy ****** grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF have you done to the front of that truck!!! :supergay: :doublepuke:

So your the one that buys the crazy looking furniture, you see in the stores.

I just shit my pants a little...dude turn down the blazing.

All this talk about grills in this thread, but I don't see a grill at all in any of the pics. I do see a fugly grille tho.

You guys SUCK. No one cares what you think of another Raptor owner's truck. No one. And you crapped this thread telling everyone your useless, negative opinions.

If everyone does the same mods all the trucks will look the same. Give the guy some credit for doing what makes him happy. Life is too short to worry about pleasing pinheads like you.

If you can't say something nice perhaps you'll consider not saying anything.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You guys SUCK. No one cares what you think of another Raptor owner's truck. No one. And you crapped this thread telling everyone your useless, negative opinions.

If everyone does the same mods all the trucks will look the same. Give the guy some credit for doing what makes him happy. Life is too short to worry about pleasing pinheads like you.

giphy.gif

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

That's weird I don't see you making a useful comment about his license plate mod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yes because this post added sooo much value to the thread.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Follow your own advice for a change, especially the not saying anything part.