Texas (Houston) Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've wanted a Raptor since they were first introduced but it just never worked out, until last week. I'm the proud owner of a 2017 Avalanche SCrew and all I can say is I should have done it much sooner!

Attachments

• IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to frf and Raptor life congratulations and good luck with your new Raptor. Welcome to Raptor life.

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats and welcome to FRF. Check out the Houston group, HARO on Facebook. Great folks.

OP
OP
Spence

Spence

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy from College Station
I just returned from College Station yesterday after spending the whole weekend in the Texas heat watching my son play in a baseball tournament. We stayed in CS but the tournament was in Franklin. We took the opportunity to fly down some of the dirt roads as my wife was ScReAmInG!! Good times already!

Driving home yesterday we came across another Raptor on 290, we had a little fun driving like race car drivers. It was a beast that looks similar to yours, was that you?

Last edited: