Bullishone Build Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Glad you like them! They match the wheel color perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I would have bought them sooner except I was looking for black. These turned out better.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ipeefreely

Reaction score
Damn. Just finished reading your thread.

Is it me or does there seem to be some negativity towards your mods? lol.

I don't really agree with some of the mods you've done but I can always respect customization. So I guess keep up the good work buddy.

Sungod661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
His car his money , if you have nothing nice to say just ****.
Your truck looks great man , personally i love the stock bead locks that i have but that's just me.

Fellow Canuck here! Say Hi to Mark Cuban , tell him to tell Dirk to retire and get us a Star for god's sake!!

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys - have any of you who have used titanium lug nuts had issues with galling or seizing? Assume you would need to use anti-seize? I'm currently researching my next set of wheels/tires/brakes. Moving to 37s and want to keep the weight down as low as possible. Thanks.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys - have any of you who have used titanium lug nuts had issues with galling or seizing? Assume you would need to use anti-seize? I'm currently researching my next set of wheels/tires/brakes. Moving to 37s and want to keep the weight down as low as possible. Thanks.
They recommend it man.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Def anti-seize and use a torque wrench, not a torque stick- drive them a couple hundred miles and retorque. I found them to relax a little bit.

Attachments

• 20170430_104941.jpg
    20170430_104941.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Def anti-seize and use a torque wrench, not a torque stick- drive them a couple hundred miles and retorque. I found them to relax a little bit.

Thanks. Yeah that's what I was worried about (them backing out because of the anti-seize).

D

Deleted member 12951

His car his money , if you have nothing nice to say just ****.

If you watched his video, he is asking the Internet what you think and make your comments. So this is the Internet, you are going to get the good and the bad. If the OP didn't want to know should not have asked. I personally would of put the money he spent on the cover, wheels, tires and brakes and would of done a more low profile bumper without so much weight and upgraded the suspension with adjustable shocks, bump stop, leafs and a cover that was more off-road friendly with a bed rack.