anyone running this wheel????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just love this wheel from Pro Am. Made for Raptor and just enough "shiny" to stand out. Just can't find any folks running it. It is "pricy" but then again it is forged and made in USA. Just wonder how folks who run it....like it.

Attachments

• newproamwheel.jpg
    newproamwheel.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree...I love the ProAm wheels as well...just the right amount of bling without looking silly.

They are pricey though but you pay for the quality that you get. I haven't seen anyone running them however SDHQ sold a silver new modded SCrew awhile back with a set of ProAms and Toyo M/Ts....it looked killer.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the looks of those. I am not 100% sure but I think the member "Johnny" is running these. I think there is one other member here too that runs them but can't think of who at the moment.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kick ass, and if my memory is correct, it's one of the few aftermarket wheels that are hub centric for the Raptor. They had them in stock at SDHQ in Arizona when I was there about a year ago. Really nice wheel. True beadlock only.

Chris Crampton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like the look of the wheels. That wheel design was created in 2007 for TForce(Trophy Truck team based out of Vista, CA) and they bought the rights to the design. Cool that ProAm is reintroducing them to the public.

Here is a pic of them on one of the prerunners I built for them. Don't roast me because its a Tundra on a Raptor forum. :chair:
IMG_1619.jpg

OP
OP
M

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just love the way they look. Best price I found on internet is.......GULP! $649.00 per wheel. On my vette I had forged custom wheels from Forged Line and I had to plunk down almost a grand per wheel. They were super light and very strong and made in good ole Ohio. Never saw another set like them. Here are a few pics I found. I just got to bust my piggy bank!!!!

Attachments

• Pro Ma RM2 1.jpg
    Pro Ma RM2 1.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Pro Am RM2 2.jpg
    Pro Am RM2 2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 173

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish they did a non beadlock version. I can't anyone to build a forged one piece wheel in a 17" that isn't a beadlock. PM Forged does one but 17x9 -11 only they said.

Reaction score
anyone running this wheel

Hey guys they just put in e85 at a gas station close to me and was wondering if anyone was running it on the lfx/llt and what the gains were and what parts did you need? I know you need a tune and bigger injectiors