How many like the look of the SCAB but purchased SCREW?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious how many people are in the same boat as me. I really like the compact look of the SCAB on this truck, and the better break-over angle is also a nice plus but the convenience of 4 real doors and the massive real estate in the SCREW was a trade off I didn't want to make so I ended up ordering a SCREW. Passenger comfort is also important to me and I've got a feeling I'll be hearing a lot more "let's take your car" once I take delivery.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 12 is a SCAB, and my 18 on order is another SCAB. My father and 2 boys fit comfortably in the back and have plenty of room.

SCABs look more like an offroad truck to me than the SCREWs.

My wife has an Explorer Sport that is the designated hauler if for some reason the SCAB won't do...

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Titan was a scab, I prefer a scab, my kids are too big for the back now for anything more than a short trip. The Raptor I ordered is a screw, I need the room with two teenage boys and a 95lb German Shep.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer the look of the SCab, in addition to the lighter weight, shorter wheelbase, and other benefits that you mentioned... however, being honest with myself, the functionality of the SCrew is a much better match for the situations in which I am likely to find myself.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6b15h3oe9n.jpg

145.0" wheelbase SuperCab vs. 156.8" wheelbase SuperCrew

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Want to go SCAB for the Gen 2.
Liked the space and the gas tank for the Gen 1 screw I had, but always preferred the look of the Scab.
The space in the rear of the SCAB is fine unless everyone in the truck is way over 6' IMO.
I'm 5'11 and fit just fine in the rear of a SCAB.

Only way I go SCREW again is if it's a killer deal.

Like Drippin said, I got the wife a Durango R/T if we need more interior space