So how did you find the place?

How did you find out about FordRaptorForum.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Yes, I just joined this past weekend... March 2017. I signed up back in 2014, never posted anything, forgot my username/ password and used an email that I have since quit using (yahoo). So here I am!!

I guess technically I am a noob.

I just placed my order this weekend for my2017

SoCalHusker

Reaction score
A buddy showed me the forum. Great place. New to the Raptor world. Coming from a Shelby GT 500. Love my truck. 2011. SCREW. I am looking for a factory exhaust to replace my aftermarket which is showing wear. Glad to be here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssymons

Reaction score
Hello to all, started researching last night for a new Raptor. I'm from east-central Indiana. Trying to decided between a super cab or a super crew. 95% of the time it's just me. I also know I DO NOT WANT A SUNROOF! Not found a dealer yet either. The ones I've talked to don't want to order and a $5,000-$10,000 "dealer marketing adjustment". Not! Looks like I have my work cut out for me. Going to make this endeavor enjoyable regardless. Also looking forward to this forum and members.

RJcamper

Reaction score
Planning for the Future...

Hi!
My name is Robert. I found your site on Google. Not only am I new to the group, but I'm hoping to learn more about the 2nd Gen. Raptor.

The main thing I want to learn about is the Raptor towing capabilities. I want to use the Raptor for touring the US and Camp along the way. Went the camp site is complete, I want to go play in all kinds of conditions!!

I have read how people increase the performance of the truck of racing, rock crawling, etc... However, in addition of what I said above, travelling across the US, I want to pull an off road trailer (~3500 +/- 500 lbs). Is that a way to improve the Raptor's towing without affecting its off functions/capability??!!

Thanks for the help!
Robert

Bruce Wallace

Reaction score
Hello all,
I found this place when I was trying to decide how to level my raptor.

Attachments

• 20170614_201026.jpg
    20170614_201026.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 38

Natpark1

Reaction score
Found the site via a google search for help as I was searching for my raptor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fangstang

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doing a search for illuminated Raptor SVT cup holders and other things when I happen upon the FRF pages.
As a new owner of a 2011 white Raptor SVT looking for aftermarket dress up things.
As my name states I am a SVT guy Cobra's and now a long awaited Raptor SVT in my coleection. Glad to join!