Law Enforcement-Fire-Military Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE, I HAVE SET UP AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM FOR MILITARY, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND FIRE MEMBERS TO ADD THE POSTBIT ICONS TO THEIR ACCOUNTS. IT'S A SIMPLE TWO STEP PROCESS, READ BELOW...

We want to recognize those who serve their towns/cities and our country with a unique postbit icon.

Icons are for:
Retired/Former/Vets or Active Duty Military- all branches
Federal Law Enforcement
State Law Enforcement
Local Law Enforcement
Full Time/Volunteer Fire Fighters

*If you have served in the Military and are now serving as Law Enforcement(or visa versa) we will recognize your service and dedication with BOTH icons, you will need to join both groups separately*
If you are a Supporting Member as well you can have both icons stacked on top of each other and you won't lose any Supporting Member benefits.

Click the icon below to join the Military or Law Enforcement-Fire Usergroups and have the postbit icon added to your account.

FRFMilitary.jpg
FRFPoliceFire.jpg

When you click the icon, you will be taken to the Joinable Groups, select the group you wish to join and select "Join Group"
frfpfm-2.jpg

How to get a badge

Up2ShannonAgains

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-6 years active duty army (82nd ABN DIV)
-5 years government contractor
-3 deployments to afghanistan
-Rescued my copilot from AFG on my 3rd deployment (i always say shes the reason i have the supercrew)

Currently finishing 2 bachelors degrees at ERAU, i cant wait to get back into the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.