GEN 2 Ford Raptor vs King Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in cal city last weekend for the first time, but not available this weekend unfortunately. Where do you go for dunes out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no clue haven't found the yet lol. i think octillo wells is where the dunes are.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no clue haven't found the yet lol. i think octillo wells is where the dunes are.

I thought ocotillo wells was a whole different place, south of Indio somewhere. Maybe there somewhere else with a similar name? Anyhow, lemme know where you end up going out at cal city.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought ocotillo wells was a whole different place, south of Indio somewhere. Maybe there somewhere else with a similar name? Anyhow, lemme know where you end up going out at cal city.

yea octillo wells is east of san diego area. I've been to cal city 2x already. second was a fam trip. wife learned to drive off road for a bit. we got off the 14 and took dirt to the 395. on sat we are starting with some place called Trona Pinnacles after we leave hd parking lot for meet up. then lunch at a dinner. then heading south via dirt till we get bored and find pavement.