GEN 2 Reasonable Dealers in Kalifonistan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtslinger

Reaction score
Team Ford in Vegas and Parker AZ Ford are the best, especially if you're an offroad racer.

All of their allocations are probably already filled for the 2018's though.

I had to drive to Tx to pick mine up.

OP
OP
P

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
03'Darin has been awesome and answered all my questions. Trying to work out logistics with him now. I also have requests out to other dealer suggestions.

Thank you all so much eternally grateful :biggrin:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
03'Darin has been awesome and answered all my questions. Trying to work out logistics with him now. I also have requests out to other dealer suggestions.

Thank you all so much eternally grateful :biggrin:

Darin? Double ewe. Tee. Eff.

Why are you thinking of exporting to the land of moonbeam? Let them wess coass (sic) crew pay the Cali tax. Save your allocations for East of the Mississippi !

:biggrin:

chattermark

Reaction score
I'm in California also, and had no luck on the west coast. Finally found a dealer in Arkansas (Landers Ford in Benton). They let me order it exactly like I wanted. Took 8 weeks to get it in, kept me updated weekly. Picked it up and drove it home. They would be my recommendation. Ask for terry. Good luck.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Penske in san diego. There is also a post on here with a dealer in Montana. Has 8 allocations for 18. All msrp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro